google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Totally Cute Too Faced Melty SALE!! UP TO 60% OFF

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Totally Cute Too Faced Melty SALE!! UP TO 60% OFF

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! 



Totally Cute Too Faced Melty SALE!! 
UP TO 60% OFF  

I Seriously JUST got this 

NORMALLY $36, but I SAVED HALF! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I have been in love  with this since I first saw it! (along with the chocolate, and peach palettes) I can't wait to try it out! OH and Decorate with the TOTALLY CUTE STICKERS!! I also got a Bulletproof-Purple Rain (of course) Eyeliner and 3 more items that are NOW SOLD OUT!!! I will NOT tell you what the item is.... why?? Hint (it will be a PRIZE for the NEXT PERSON TO JOIN MY POSH TEAM and reaches PINK!!! *yes you will win Posh, and NON Posh related FUN STUFF FROM ME!!) (it is also a present for my sister, cuz I got 3 of them, hehe!)

BUT I HAD TO TELL YOU about this SUPER MELTY SALE!!! IT IS ONLY HAPPENING til  

 March 6th 2017!  

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!! I will Take Pictures and Post when I get them in!!  


#TooFaced #EyeShadow #Palette #EyeShadowPalette #Pink #Posh #TotallyCute #PurpleRain #Bulletproof #SALE #HALFOFF #60PercentOFF

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!