google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Spring Cleaning

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Spring Cleaning

 Get your body Ready for Summer and get your SPRING SCRUB ON!






I JUST ordered Dive in, so I will Try and Review soon!



  
Sea spray, fruity florals, and musky amber








I have LOTS of Be Sweet Stand Tall, though! 



I have been giving away TONS of SAMPLES!  SO if you are interested in a free sample let me know!!



 Chunk Bar




*No, it doesn't have anything growing out of it for real! 
hehe! but it DOES have REAL CHUNKS of Pineapple!! 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!



 I Am using the Be Sweet in the Kitchen and in the bathroom as Hand Soap, BUT with the Coconut Shell bits for exfoliation, You could use it as a Body Bar as well!









 

Soft Citrus, Creamy Coconut, & Sweet Vanilla




Beach Blanket is FREAKIN INCREDIBLE!! It has a Pina Collada scent! 

  They have it in a Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme as well, Which is what I have, but it is not available right now! The BTYHC will be available mid April, I Believe!!!







I am sure this would not only make a great BODY scrub, but a  Tropical FOOT scrub as well!! 



Another great Body & Foot Scrub is a
 SNARKY BAR!!! 




The one ON SALE Right now is








I haven not tried this one yet, but I have tried a couple others, AMAZING! SUPER SILKY SKIN Because it's Made to EXFOLIATE!! It works INCREDIBLY for Shaving!! 

DO NOT USE ON FACE!!






#BeSweetStandTallWearACROWN #Chunk #Pineapple #RealChunks #RealPineapple #PineappleChunks #Coconut #Coconut Shell Power #Dive In #Ocean #Fresh
#BodyScrub #SoftCitrus #Citrus #CreamyCoconut #Coconut  #SweetVanilla #Vanilla #Snarky #SnarkyBar #ShavingLegs #Legs #Shaving #SpringCleaning #SpringCleaingBundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!