google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Too Faced Melting Hot Sale!! GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Too Faced Melting Hot Sale!! GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!

SO TOO FACED is having a SUPER SALE RIGHT NOW!! I already DIPPED INTO IT!!  I got some SERIOUS SAVINGS!!

 

one of my FAVORITE things I ordered was the TOTALLY CUTE PALETTE!






I actually got the Secret Beauty Weapon!! AND the Sex and Chocolate one!! (these are now sold out, but there are still SO MANY CUTE THINGS TO GET!




OOPS, I snagged one of the Cat Eyes too! I couldn't help it! I have worked Hard with my Posh and these are my #POSHGOALS! Pay Bills, and Pamper Myself! It's actually 2 orders, BUT SOME ARE PRIZES FOR MY POSH TEAM!! If you would like to win something awesome, Join My Posh Team! I have all kinds of goodies in store for you when you join my team!

Hmm, THIS SHOWS Free Shipping!?!




Don't Worry! My Lashpop still is AMAZING! But sometimes a girl just wants a little oomph! (until I can remember to put Lashpop on EVERYDAY, I was at first, then it got hard lol! Though I still have results!!) 

But I DID HOWEVER forgot to LEAVE MY FREE SAMPLES in my FIRST ORDER!!! that Hangover Primer and Shadow Primer DO NOT EXIST! I was playing around with different options and left it out of my actual order!! :-( I hope they fix it! I did email them!

 OH and DON'T FORGET to get MAXIMUM SAVINGS! Visit my newest post on how to
 Earn Money Shopping!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!