google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Yeah, nevermind on the art.

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Yeah, nevermind on the art.







I WAS going to post some very SPECIAL  fucking art.

(Sorry if I go back and forth between direct and indirect  statements)

BUT now as of today, as of their jump Into the abyss of toxicity yet again,  the subject of my art can kiss my ass. He doesn't even get to see it, let alone own it. 

Have a nice fake life.

You had support, real support. You Blocked Anyone who ACTUALLY cared. And you take abuse while the ones who fight to protect you get abused. Thanks 

You fight for FAKE love. 


You're not getting any younger, you promise you'll grow up next summer?




Many lmg betrayed Aaron and and some to me to, but he keeps them around. I protect him and I'm blocked.





(I was honest about having a boyfriend at the time, and not wanting in his pants.)




I was kind to him. Mel didn't like that.
Not like I sent him sexy pics in dms the first week I talked to him... or EVER. Like She's did. (Of course anyone who went to the bar she worked at, or her onlyfans /cam soda stuff, ANYOne can see everything she's got, Google "Melanie Martin Bar" she pops up in her underwear, classy af)












I was kind, supportive, protective, talked to him like any other fan, not the ones that obsess, but the ones who care about and support him. but also as a fucking HUMAN. though I felt like we could have been friends and made some cool art or music or something.







Fake kisses/mediocre kisses 



"He has money, he's nice"




He doesn't even like kissing her. How many times he's pulled away, INCLUDING when they got JUST GOT BACK .. Nice kiss, real fucking believable


My former ex, the one before, the one I felt didn't want me for a year, kissed like this, side pecks.


 



















You fight for your freedom, then you run back to her. Are you afraid of being alone?

Next time you break up, she gonna do this?




  Be HONEST about your trauma, don't call people names, crazy, just be honest. She called you a deadbeat when you give her money constantly, maybe she's the deadbeat you keep around? Projection. It's the narcissists admittance of guilt. She doesn't cook, she cost you HOW MUCH IN DOOR DASH this year? I've used it twice... Maybe $40 this year on door dash. Cuz I cook. We’ll pay for gas too. 



 She's got a lot of growing up to do. And stunted your growth for the past Year, you're regressing back into your ego. She is holding you BACK emotionally, You KNOW who You are.


 I LOVE your longer hair, btw.  MEL gonna try to make you cut it like Randilynn? Randilynn hates long hair on guys she said you looked stupid. She's kind of abusive too, I've always had a thing for long hair on guys, but you know that don't you?  

 



But meanwhile…




Wee hours of Halloween night. November 1 
he says... (Don't worry, he was single when he said it)





I only say one thing cuz my internet died, but what does he do? He hides his face when he realizes I'm there, he hides his face til I'm off the screen, he pauses, says WHAT THE FUCK, CUZ "how the FUCK did I just show up when he was talking about that? " (I was actually there since the boob comment just before it)





My fan page was blocked cuz I tried to keep someone from  possibly DOXXING Aaron's Address on his Livestream, and my fan page was blocked while he was live, but after he responded (he rarely responded to me just likes) he was live not paying attention to his phone, BUT HE RESPONDED on his PC first to TELL ME TO report the person, I SAW HIM TYPING.




Oops almost posted the wrong one 😬


Then I was immediately blocked within 10 minutes... I FEEL it wasn't him who blocked me. THAT time. She/ or he? his account had blocked me 17 times (and unblocked me within a day or two each time...πŸ™„ before HE permanently Blocked me months after expressing to the world about the blue moon.





I've cared about Aaron and tried to protect him for a long time, I've gone head on ALONE in a sea of haters and TROLLS... 
I told him with all the fakes and haters, I'll be LMG alone. 
Like a One WOMAN Army of sorts







 I didn't expect SHIT, I JUST WAITED FOR A FUCKING EXPLANATION WHILE HE BROKE UP WITH HER AND GOT BACK TOGETHER EVERY  2 FUCKING DAYS . 
Why would you tell the world you're in Love Again, with the blue moon girl, then make someone else your moon girl, then let me get publicly trampled for a year. FUCK you for that Aaron. MEL AND GANVAL know, how does ignoring me protect me? Fuck You. 

Have fun with your
Abusive "Narcissistic Whore"




I'm not making fun of her, it's her way of life, you know. She flaunts her body to strangers online gets presents and money. Don't get me wrong, being a cam girl is fine, the female body is gorgeous, I have a friend who has an onlyfans, but she's kind to people, and doesn't manipulate people and abuse them cuz she thinks she's better. MEL thinks she's better than everyone... #betterthanyou right?



 I spent a almost a week trying to get him to unblock me... Maybe it was a day or two, felt like forever.
 That's when he told the world he was In love with the blue moon girl, and then BLOCKED me for half the year to play House With a girl that abuses and uses him, she gonna ask for 20k and text KURT literally every time you fight?

And uhh... 🀣🀣🀣🀣 wonder who this is for








How many times did you break up this year?

Been dodging bullets all year long, eh? You been breaking up with her all year long, and she keeps texting Kurt ... i Wonder who posted her bail BTW?

Meanwhile last year OCTOBER 2020






 πŸŒš




I've been dealing with the troll aftermath alone for all this time. Because whomever had access to your dms used me against you, and did whatever they wanted while you were off blocking me pretending you didn't do this.  I didn't ask for this. You posted that live and I've dealt with trolls and abuse from Mel and her minions ever since... 

I feel like I took down XTINA, she disappeared as soon as I called her out. Yet you still let your trolls and Mels buddies still come after me. 

and I didn't even ask you about it. I had my own mess I was dealing with. I kinda played koy cus I don't discuss shit when I'm with someone even if I've been trying to break up for a year. Then you blocked me. Never gave me an explanation of why you used my DMS to publicly tell me your supposed love, and why Mel sent my DMS to you, to ganval so he then quoted my dms in your live... November 12th 2020... Boom. that week Mel was back in your life after stalking you. 








Well I think she's been cyber stalking me too. Still.

One of those times I think she was supposed to be in labor... No sorry, maybe she was recovering from "labor"?

 Remember all her fake stalker pages you mentioned on no jumper? 




 Look what happened, same nasty attitude here.

Been dealing with this kind of crap all year. Not positive it is HER, but the few that are like this definitely feel like her. It's how she's treated me since BEFORE you posted the blue moon stuff... She thinks she's better than everyone, especially me.

 And I said I don't want a person with only 2 followers following me if I'm the only one they want to follow...

I get this belittling response... And confirmation of having millions of stalker accounts.

Thanks for letting her stalk me. 

Have fun with the woman you let shove your baby around.








She crosses your boundaries, then blatantly lies... it's called gaslighting.You don't want a kiss she tried to give you 2, you prove she's trying to kiss you and she denies it. That's gaslighting, it's also a bit Rape-y, she's violating your personal space and boundaries, she does this when you were separated, you've broken up 20 times. This relationship is NOT healthy and Not Worth working towards. Believe I spent 8 years in one, I'm still LIVING in the aftermath. But I WONT go back. Its called GROWTH Aaron. You were getting pretty good for awhile... 




She didn't even take BABY classes why she was PREGNANT? SHE DIDNT do Lemase (how's it spelled? I'm not a mom) she didn't do the breathing during. SHE DOESNT know how to hold and move a child, she doesn't know how to put on a diaper... This is something you learn WHILE you're pregnant, not putting on toxic makeup and possibly, Botox and implants while pregnant. Is it just me? Plus the ever changing belly. Flat/bump/flat/bump... 


I didn't want anything from you besides your safety and happiness, I don't want attention, though this will probably stir shit up for you, especially all this crap from trolls and your girlfriend/fiance/baby mamma.  She extorted you for 20k and you keep her in your life. 





Have fun cleaning up the mess you left me with.  


Feel like I Lost a friend I never actually had.


Oh yeah, if those weren't enough


There's this one too. From a couple days earlier the week b4 you talked about Miss Shannon, your PUBLIC blue moon girl, if the Halloween ones weren't good enough.



I might post more as I re-find it. 






Here's when I told him I was proud of him November 5 2020, 

then December he says this. It made his year.



Notice how irritated she is when he says no one's ever told him they're proud of him and it made his year, she's like "THATS nice" all snottily, til he says "except for YOU" SHE nervously laughs.



 And when I flash πŸ’Œ for his 3 second cameo of his song Love letters, what does he do?



Not looking for anything except an explanation, and maybe a restraining order on Melanie. 


Let me know when you want some Real in your life. I know some fans who miss you while she's had you controlled.


I honestly don't care what this stirs up, cuz I've been holding this shit to myself NO ONE TO TALK to about it. Who the FUCK believes this shit?


This is WHILE You we're broken up this week







You break up with Mel and tell the first girl you see you want her... 
Just like Halloween 2020 with me. 
Though we never talked, (with My knowledge) never gave me the time of day, responded to messages, just publicly told the world you were IN LOVE with me, then blocked me waiting for me to make a stink, which I won't, why should I? Who am I? And watch you prance around expecting randilynn2.0.  I won't email you hundred's of times a day to tell you you're stupid for being you. Fuck YOU πŸ’–

I told you, I'm not that girl.

Seems like when you like a girl, you don't tell to her or have the guts to talk to her, so you tell all the girls that look like her that you want them. And panic when they won't leave you.

If you don't want someone, Don't date them pretending they're someone else, they will NEVER be the person you WISH. 

 

About Miss Shannon? Or Mel?













How many girls do you do this to? Especially ones that look like me (or Lina.... Let's talk about that)... Jess has been PINING for you for quite a while, she told me PERSONALLY she's just waiting for you and Mel to break up, because you invited her out or she invited,  and flaked or something, no you got back with MEL... THATS WHAT HAPPENED. she's been waiting for a chance at you ever since.

But she's a sweet girl, she just wants in your pants, so you'll keep her on hand when you need her, right?  Tell her she's gorgeous when you are single then go back to your miserable relationship.  but since I won't chase you, or fawn all over you, You block me? Or why didn't you block me? What is it?

I went to go unblock her to find our Convo, but she blocked me too somehow? I found her on my block list but not after I unblocked her. Been so long since I talked to her.


I blocked her cuz she said she was waiting for you to be single, , some other things happened in between, but from the last thing she said to me, to her sucking up, was a very short time

then she sucked up to Mel on live. Faking nice to the girlfriend and hating her behind her back cuz she wants him, we call that fake, and manipulative. Yeah. But she's a sweet girl.

I won't fake like people.

Some Of my Photos follow... do any of the above girls look like me?  Sorta? Not being vain, I'm asking seriously. Going by Cecelia Powers remark here... They all look like Lina, or Me... 


















September 27 2016 you sent me fools gold 7 months after it debuted. so I thought all these years it came out in September. You wanted to MAKE sure I saw it. Right? Usually you promo the month or so you release it.




Then... Next couple of years



My most amount of views ever? The month he & Lina Broke up. On my CBD post, how's your cannabis company going? 
Would you like me to go further and show my views every time you break up? It spikes...
Your Masked Singer obsession



First thing I ever said to you was "thanks for following me AGAIN"




(i meant I saw your live)
(Oh LOOK AT THAT, 631 PM FRIEND...)

Your constant talking about you being on masked singer, which one are you? All my masked singer posts hoping it's you. How long have I been asking? Since season 1?

I didn't get to watch this season, but you're still trying to get people to guess. I'm not watching 

Shall I keep going? 

When you gonna stop me?


How you gonna make up for this shit? 

Especially the Love Logo... 





My logo/ a font I picked that I spelled love with, and the dots, even the glitchy looking line through the O, was from October 2016 my blog post (a 2 years and a month before he sent me fools gold in Twitter dms) about an autographed book of Drew Barrymore I found, his is from February 2018. Looks soooo similar right? 

Does a MUSE get Paid? Do I at least get the JOGGER SET THAT NICOLE RIPPED OFF from me? You owe me THAT much... 

You AND NICOLE. TRUTH 🀣

(Remember, the dates didn't add up, til I went further back. You have NO idea, no idea.)


 Every time you fake it and feed into this toxic relationship, you actually churn my stomach.  It's like you're willingly eating moldy barf, cuz she put it on your plate.


Last year I was looking for an Aaron drawing I did and I looked for 20 minutes on my blog and decided to just Google it .... I found all this... Showing up in metatags somehow


Is Michael Defilinski Ganval, or just Ganval adjacent? He's blocked me so I can't contest anything he writes, I think I was lucky enough to report his post about ME before he Blocked Me to continue to slander You ...









These were recent and still comes up under My Name with yours somehow... HOW? 

You act like I don't understand SEO metatags, html, googling.





Oh, this last part is super interesting.... Again THESE COME Up under my name with his... 


Isn't that one post NEW Aaron? Like very recent?




This one was right before you got back with Mel LAAAST November… again I was clueless, about why you said that blue moon thing, why Mel hated me so much, why you blocked me, maybe cuz it was cuz I wouldn't CHASE you. I needed to work on myself. 





 Why are all these videos/images coming up with my screen name in metatags AARON? When I Google your name with other fans, including YOUR NAME WITH Randilynn, NOTHING COMES UP, an old Twitter of hers that doesn't exist anymore comes up, Aaron? WHY does My Name still show up with you, when I'm not even there in the live?? These have shown up all year, I have tons of screenshots. 

One time I googled it and I found a picture of Melanie scantily dressed with 2 other women in a hotel room with brown curtains and white bedspread as of they were paid entertainment or something. Why did I find that when I googled myself and your name Aaron. I have SOOO many screenshots. 

This one Starts the video asking ABOUT me

Found it just it how I told you, I wasn't in that live, they were asking about me, I googled myself and found this video attached. What the FUCK is up?











All By Googling this 






This one too, this one uses me as the thumbnail and starts the video with me saying something







Tell me shits not WEIRD. 
What
THE F IS THIS?


Here's another one
Starts with ME? WHY?










You wanted a woman who will FIGHT for you... You settled for a woman who just loves to fight you. And make you look bad, and smear your name and talk to your enemies. And won't take actual responsibility, especially about shoving babies. she skates by only enough to please lmg who don't even ACTUALLY LIKE her

 Who needs lovers when when you got enemies in your bed?

Forgive me, but I've also been holding onto backstabbing and blocking in the lmg community, they do it with pride to be included in the pride. I ONLY blocked Mel when I found out she ABUSED YOU Aaron. And then I never looked back. You did a few dozen times cuz you're acting like a DOORMAT. SORRY, YOU ARE.  YOU LET HER WALK ALL OVER YOU AND TAKE HER BACK. I’ve been there for years
 It’s not fun
 You will hate it



She's had 50 second chances dude, grow up because she's not going to.. this isn't 50 first dates, she remembers fucking you over and doesn't care.
 she's gonna keep doing It CUZ YOU LET HER.
 You LET HER, 
 I BLOCKED HER OCTOBER 29 2020. 
THIS IS THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER SAID TO HER before I found out she went to jail for domestic abuse



OH, I SENT HER A hug on October 28 2020 too, but for some reason it doesn't show up anymore, remember I ACTUALLY liked her til I found the shit about jail and hitting him on October 29 is when I found that... but she hated me previously cuz Aaron secretly liked me and TOLD her or something. I didn't DO SHIT to her. And then Halloween happened.
And it got worse.

I didn’t send her hate when I found out, I JUST blocked her. Told some people how I felt, if they liked her, fine, but if they tried to defend her abuse I’d say bye


Back before I knew she actually hated my guts anyway.
Your trauma bond is so deep you can't help but be sucked back in.

Mila, Acs Fire gang, Jess coco (she's most twisted cuz she will kiss Mel's ass then try to snake you out from under the table while Mel isn't looking... But she's a GOOD girl. )

Just wait. She will be pouting her lips pushing her chest out flirting with you the second she's gone (wait you just fell into that trap right here) then she will go back and forth kissing Mel's ass the second she's back. I WON'T! 

Mila said back in, oh when was it... Either December or maybe February somewhere between, I blocked her for a short time cuz she KISSED Mel's ass publicly after trashing her in dms. 
Then She, MILA WANNABEA, ABUSED MY FRIEND on YOUR lives cuz she was sticking up for you cuz she said you and Mel looked unHAPPY, Mila called my friend a crackhead for that.... So I blocked her again.
 I again, don't like fake like people. 
But she told me that Mel and Aaron aren't meant for each other, it's just a matter of time, that's when she kisses Mel's ass in lives and I blocked her too. She also was DAMNED surprised Aaron, that you and I never actually talked, does she know something I don't, AARON? 
Cuz she seemed to think we know each other more than we do. 





I still have SOOOOO much more, wanna just tell me what's going on so I don't have to keep going? As long as you're silent, 
 Everyone on my blog at Least, will know EVERYTHING I found. Cuz I'm ready to talk about it. 
ARE YOU READY FOR THAT? 
 Your silence made me see a whole lot more than you even know.

Are you nervous?

I could give a fuck about clout, I want fucking answers. 


Oh, you ready for you
 Fools Gold dark secret next?
Or you gonna stop me?
OH AND HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY. πŸŽ‚


Hope it's memorable. ( For real, anger aside)


I have things for you I've been saving to send you for YEARS, like you'd even get them. She would make sure of it that you wouldn't. It's why I never SENT your ART. 
 You get it when you respect yourself. 

Unless you MUTILATE your precious baby's genitals AND GUARANTEE HIM PTSD, intimacy issues, deep seeded anger and resentment for his parents taking his choice and dignity away?
Then you won't see shit from me ever again.  
It starts with Circumcision. It's abuse
You know... A lifetime of inner conflict for your child.
I'll burn my art and you will never see it. That goes with friendship too, My art, my Trust, MY loyalty dies if his Foreskin is taken.
This is permanent. 
This is your one chance at redemption. 
I do not condone baby abuse such as circumcision. All my respect for you will be gone too. 

You snip that 🧡 when you snip his thing. Do you HEAR me? Are you there?












Ps I have one question...
Does she  Even HAVE nipples? Can she even breastfeed the baby?





Nipple covers placed high



No high nipples


Seemingly Mid covered nipples…




No high. Mid OR LOW NIPPLES?
Where the FUCK are this woman’s nipples!?

Where is this baby gonna suckle?


This woman has invisible nipples…































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!