google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Hey Girl, Hey! You got such a Sweet Face!!

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hey Girl, Hey! You got such a Sweet Face!!

Get your Posh On with this Sweet Face Bundle!! 


This will be a SWEET duo to try!! I can't WAIT!

I just ordered this Bundle And I can't wait to try it!!!

I will have a few samples of The Apricots Overnight and possibly a couple of Hey Girl, If you are Nice!!!! Let me know if you would like to try them, or anything else you might want to try! I will have a review on BOTH as SOON as I get it!! WHEN I am able to make Videos, I will do UnBoxings!  I SOOOO CAN'T WAIT! *I WILL HAVE  CAMERA SOON! SOMEHOW!! Maybe an angel will bless me And I will have enough for Bills AND a Camera!!!! <3


This is HIGHLY TALKED ABOUT! 

Ann Dalton  
The CEO/CoFounder of PERFECTLY POSH  
uses this ALL THE TIME!! 
She has even said several times a day!!

Its incredibly Gentle, nourishing, a LEAVE ON MASK that GOES ON CLEAR! 

So you won't Scare the KIDS! hehe!

  



Brown Sugar!!
OOH Honey Honey!! 
You are my Shea Butteer! & You got me Wanting YOU!!
*hehehe!! 
Does this remind you of something on
CW right now?
 







This has SUCH a great list of INGREDIENTS!! 
OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!





YOU HAVE NO IDEA Just HOW Excited I AM!!!







*I thought was cute! I just HAD to show you!



Riverdale 
with Cole Sprouse 
as Jughead!? 

*Yeah he has a Sweet Face too!
*HEY!! THIS gives me An IDEA....



ANYway, On to whats so great about setting a New Routine, and Why this kit will make you LOVE your skin!! Always take time to PAMPER yourself! Even if you think you don't have time!! Get a Daily Ritual going for a decent price!




How to do a 2 Mask Routine!





Hey Girl Bundle is only available until Sunday April,10 2017!!! Hey Girl isn't even Available Separately on the SITE yet! It is NOT in the Catalog yet either! It has Lemon and Honey and Would be great added to the 


Here you go! This Kit is only available NOW! Hey Girl is NOT available anywhere else, yet, but HERE in this Bundle!!!


There you have it!! I hope you had fun looking through our Specials THIS WEEK ONLY! 


***Next***


 #DayzSparklePosh #SweetFace #Sweet#Face #Hey GirlHey#HeyGirl #Bundle #Honey #BrownSugar #Lemon #Tone #Apricots #CocoaButter #Moisturize #Hydrate #Ritual #Routine #FreeSamples #Prize #Win #MovieAndAMask #MovieAndAMakeover #Archie #Sugar  #Honey #ColeSprouse #CW #Riverdale #SkinCare #AllNatural




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!