google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: My Fave Posh Core Products on Sale 20% off Plus a Free Product!

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Sunday, October 7, 2018

My Fave Posh Core Products on Sale 20% off Plus a Free Product!




Get Core Products on Sale While You Can


(Just a Note- Sign Up for Perks before you make any purchases, so you earn Perks back towards your next order


a TON of our Core Products are on sale!! Today is the Last Day to get them at these discounts! The prices go back up tomorrow!

Some of my  PERSONAL faves are 

This is My Results with Beach Hair Don't Care !



Which is what CHANGED MY LIFE!! I always had Straight Frizzy Hair... then, after I tried this stuff, I HAD FREAKIN CURLS!! 

 and one of my best friends results with Beach Hair! 





(Other customers of mine use it as a Detangler for their son! He is OBSESSED with the stuff) 

There's also Puttin On the Spritz as well, which fits the whole Halloween/Christmas Months If you want more of a Gold Shimmer along with your Super Hydrated Locks! (Only Beach Hair is on Sale right now)


***********************






by far my TOTAL fave of ALL the hand Cremes!

***********************



I am on my Second bottle of this stuff, Oh MAN does it smell good, and it does a FANTASTIC Job at getting rid of Cellulite! 

***********************







Ok, My Family LOVES this stuff! My boyfriend is obsessed with putting it on everything, my mom loves it, and my boyfriends' mom uses it daily for her lips! 

It's for all scrapes and cuts, dry skin, especially dry lips, Removing Scars, even soothing for psoriasis and Eczema! 

***********************



Me wearing Posh Vial Truth Or Dare Lip Color







(Must get the Primer for the color to stick, and Tip Top Coat for most effective use and long lasting stay!  Works without a top coat, but not as well, trust me!) *All 3 On Sale Today!! With all three lip Vials, you can Pick 2 more items and you get a 6th item Free!!



Ok, SO I did the math... If you were to get Everything on this list (if you went the Lip Trio Route)



Primed                                $18    $14
Truth Or Dare                      $18    $14
Tip Top                                $18    $14
Hips Don't Lie                       $19    $15
Free The Healer                    $14    $11 
Beach Hair Don't Care           $16    $14

Total before and After Sale     $103   $71

That's basically $32 savings  *including a Free Healer!!!!

If you got the Posh Boss BFYHC instead of the Tip Top, it would be

a Grand  total $93 
and After Savings Total $68 
a $25 Savings, with a Free Posh Boss Hand Creme (that's instead of the Tip Top Coat)


But really, those are My Picks! What is your 6 Pick? 

Ps, if you signed up for Perks , you would earn... roughly $7 or more (basically you earn 10% BACK towards your next order!


Savings, 20 percent off, Core Products, Posh, Perfectly Posh, Perks, Save Money, Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme, Hand Creme, Hips Don't Lie, Posh Boss, Truth Or Dare, 


 #Savings #percentoff #CoreProducts #DayzSparklePosh #Posh #PerfectlyPosh #Perks Save #Money #BigFatYummyHandCreme #Hand Creme #HipsDontLie #PoshBoss #TruthOrDare #psoriasis #eczema #buy5get1 #buy5get1free #b5g1free




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!