google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Inktober Day 5

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Friday, October 5, 2018

Inktober Day 5











Inktober Day 5 



Cutting it close!! I am Killin it though!

This is Kremlin, aka KremlinTheCat. He was literally born in my lap. When Mamma Kitty Was Pregnant, I made her a little box next to the bed with towels and pillows and it was all plush. 

But when I woke up in the morning... I couldn't get out of bed... In my lap were Mamma Kitty and 2 little babies... A black and white six-toed (on each paw) female and a little White male with silver tipped ears. I instantly fell in love, and the rest is history!



This was from he was a 3 or 4 year old, been around the block, and he was chillin on a pumpkin I was getting ready to carve! I even got a shot of him about to sneeze! 






 I wish you could see the Silver Sheen! On Him, And the scan of my Intober Art!

 I used Prismacolor markers and a White and  Silver Gel Pen! I will try to get some photos of it in natural light. 
#DayzArt #Daynah #Inktober #Inktober2018 #InktoberDay5 #Krem #Kremlin #KremlinTheCat #KremlinTheKat #Pumpkin #Pumpkins #Cat #Feline #FelineFriend #Furbaby #MyFurbaby #Bear #MyBear #KremwallaBear #Kremoala #SparkleP8nter #Siamese #BangleSiamese #SparkleCat  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!