google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Inktober Day 8

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Monday, October 8, 2018

Inktober Day 8

I ended up using Silver again and I Really liked how the sliver shows up better with a photo rather than a scan. Here is my Inktober Day 8!









I love making graphics and editing my images and I put both my Inktober image over my graphic edit of it! What do you think? I might put some of these designs on clothes or something even more exciting!!









What do you think of my Inktober Day 8?

Which do you like better? would you be interested in having Bedding or maybe a purse with either Star, or the Background or both? Let me know if you would!

#Inktober #Inktober2018 #InktoberDay8 #Star #SparkleP8nter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!