google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: CANN I BE™ More Pampered Essential Oil Drops Launched Today

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

CANN I BE™ More Pampered Essential Oil Drops Launched Today


More Info About CANN I BE™ More Pampered Essential Oil Drops

10.08.18
We're so excited for CANN I BE™ More Pampered Essential Oil Drops to launch! We want to share even more info about this new product. 
CANN I BE™  launched TODAY!!

Learn all about CANN I BE™ 

SIGN UP FOR PERKS FIRST to Earn perks back on every order!

If you bought Cann I Be Essential Oil Drops for $42, You Earn (10%  or) $4.20 Back towards your NEXT PURCHASE!!











CANN I BE™ Is Here!
10.09.18




What’s more relaxing than pampering with Posh? When you add CANN I BE™ More Pampered Essential Oil Drops 
to your favorite Posh products!



With 225 mg of full-spectrum CBD oil from the hemp plant per bottle, plus mildly minty peppermint essential oil, 
adding drops of CANN I BE to your favorite Posh products, like body butters, hand crèmes, and face serums, makes 
them even more moisturizing, soothing, and calming—or use it by itself for more targeted results!



HOW TO TAKE YOUR PAMPERING TO THE NEXT LEVEL with CANN I BE™: CBD Essential Oil




CANN I BE is a hemp-derived product from industrial hemp, which is governed by the 2014

Farm Bill. Our vendor strictly follows the Farm Bill guidelines and has all of the relevant permits

and licensing to do so. Posh has gone to great lengths to understand the laws and legal

implications. We are watching all of the current conversations around the acceptance of this

ingredient as it becomes mainstream in the USA.



What are the benefits of CANN I BE?

It’s full of antioxidants

It’s soothing on skin

It helps calm stressed out skin

It’s super moisturizing

It reduces signs of dry skin

It’s rich in omega fatty acids

It smooths skin’s texture

It promotes more even skin tone

It’s great for all skin types



How do I use CANN I BE?

Rub it topically on your skin and over pulse points

Mix it with your favorite body butter

Add a drop to your eye crème or face serum

Blend a few drops into a face mask, foot mask, or body mask

Mix it with a Big Fat Yummy™ Hand Crème

Add a few drops to your bath




How many drops should I use?

One to two drops is sufficient when applying to small areas, or when combining with serums and lip/eye products.
 A few more drops may be needed when blending with body butter or adding to a bath. Start small; you can always 
add more if you like.


Shop Now






Terms & Conditions:

CANN I BE™ More Pampered Essential Oil Drops (SJ6001) not eligible for Buy 5, Get 1, purchase with Perks, or as 
Hostess Half-Off for the first 7 days after launch. Limited time only. While supplies last.

 Limited time. While supplies last. Don't Give up if it sells out though, I hear it WILL be back!




 #Bodybutter   #Cannabis #CBD #Essentialoil 
#Handcrème #HempOil #FullSpectrumHempOil #Cannabinoid #Cannabidiol #OmegaFattyAcids 
#Antioxidants #LipidBarrier #Dryskin #Sensitive skin #PeppermintEssentialoil  #Lipoil #CBDoil 

11 comments:

  1. I had horrible joint pain! I was also skeptical at first but the Nubotany hemp oil really helped soothe my joint pain. I climb mountains and the oil prevents any injury and its safe to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. essential oils for breast tenderness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. idealica tropfen dm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. idealica tropfen kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. NJ Parcels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Hotel Management System In PHP MySqli With Free Source Code Download

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. caminetti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. idealica tropfen test

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. idealica tropfen dm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!very nice information very helpful php projects

    ReplyDelete
  11. CBD is the best source of anti-oxidants & it reduces skin problems. he anti-aging properties of CBD, due to the high antioxidant count found in CBD, this helps aid in fighting off the effects that free radicals do the body. Know more about Top 5 CBD Skincare Products

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!