google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Inktober Day 7

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Monday, October 8, 2018

Inktober Day 7

I'm sorry, I was too exhausted to post my Inktober Day 7 last night! It's funny how it worked out like that! 

This was what the Phone looked like!



 I liked what This looked like better, you can see the sparkle!




This next photo is the Scan... See how the silver is virtually gone? (though the scan has the black outline in the casket... 


This was my Scan. I didn't like how the silver wasn't visible... 

What do you think of my Inktober Day 7?



#Inktober #Inktober2018 #InktoberDay7 #Exhausted #Vampire #Coffin #SparkleP8nter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!