google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Inktober Day 4

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Inktober Day 4






So I thought I wanted to do something Witchy, but I have something special planned for Sabrina... And Charmed... but I wanted to do something fun and peppy and Have Seen before (because both Sabrina and Charmed are getting reboots)


But I thought TWITCHES!! I'm a 90s girl and I LOVED Sister Sister, and I remembered that Twitches was SUCH a cute movie!! 

So I watched it while drawing it, and I had a TON of fun! It's a great way to do Inktober!

(playing on the Disney app on Roku, could be other places, but That's where I watched it)

I guess I'm just a big kid at heart!


It's a great Family movie, though it might have some slightly scarier parts for the really itty bitties. So if you want to pick a movie for Family night, This is a great pick! 



JUST to let you know I am NOT completely finished, I have a LOT of touch up to do, I just wanted to make the deadline! All Full Finished works will be posted later!

What do you think of my Day 4?


#Disney #Twitches #TwinWitches #TiaAndTamera #SparkleP8nter #HalloweenFamNight #HalloweenMoviePicks
#inktober #inktoberday4 #inktober2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!