google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Inktober Day 6

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Inktober Day 6





 I decided to try out the Inktober List and go with my Drooliest choice! The Tarman from Return Of The Living Dead! Such a classic! Another one of my Fave Zombie Films. #DayzFaves


I REALLY need to get some new Ink! I have my Prismacolor Markers, and they are wonderful, but EVERY SINGLE one of my black pens is mostly dead!! Ball Point, Fine Tip, Doesn't Matter If it's Black Ink it's gone!! NOOO!! So I am working with what I have. Sorry I cannot give the FINAL Touches to all my pieces until I have a Black Pen that is Up to the Task! (this means Pretty Much EVERY Inktober picture that I have done has been without a fine tipped blacked pen to finish it off and make it stand out!) 


Anyway, what do you think of my Day 6?

#Inktober #Inktober2018 #InktoberDay6 #Tarman #ReturnOfTheLivingDead #Drooling #Zombie #Zombies #October #Halloween #DayzFaves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!