google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Get a great facial at a fraction of the regular prices!! Whole Lava Love Volcanic Ash Face Exfoliator

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Friday, December 9, 2016

Get a great facial at a fraction of the regular prices!! Whole Lava Love Volcanic Ash Face Exfoliator

*I'm getting my kit tomorrow!! YAY! Then time to make my samples for my family and friends who participated in my LAUNCH PARTY, as well as everyone else who I think might love these products! Here is yet another item that I am getting in this Decembers Kit! I am SO EXCITED TO TRY THIS!! Such great ingredients, and a LOT of people are talking about this with raving reviews!! I cant wait to start posting pictures and videos of my kit!! I have always tried facial masks, and never had a whole lot of luck, my face just gets drier! This month is about the Moisture Lock though!! Everything is HYDRATING!! Check out what I'm getting! 








#LN1020
2 fl oz / 60 mL
Facials cost a pretty penny, which is why we created Whole Lava Love. Charcoal powder, sugar beads, and volcanic ash exfoliate to reveal young, healthy skin while helping to prevent fine lines. Exhilarating natural tea tree and mint fragrance make this ash good as it gets! Gently exfoliate damp skin 2–3 times per week for gleaming results.
Fragrance: 
Tea tree and mint essential oils

This is included in Buy 5, Get the 6th FREE.
$19.00
EARN 190 perks
COSTS 1,900 perks
#Exfoliate #Facial  #preventlines #VolcanicAsh #CharcoalPowder #SugarBeads, #TeaTree #Mint #buy5Get1FREE #B5G1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!