google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: DayzPage Wildcrafted California Face Balm 4 Harsh Winter or Blistering Summer Skin

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Monday, December 5, 2016

DayzPage Wildcrafted California Face Balm 4 Harsh Winter or Blistering Summer Skin

#DayzSparklePosh #PerfectlyPosh #Hydrating #WinterSkin #SummerSkin #PoshStarterKit #DecemberStarterKit2016 #WildCrafted #FaceBalm #GetPampered #Face #WinterWeather



Another Item I am getting in my kit! 
I'm so excited!! This winter weather has been HELL on my skin! I swear, Dry Dry Dry, make up just will NOT look right with super dry skin! I will let you know how Much I love it, and how well it works!! Want to try it with me? I will be posting Video Reviews and you can post Response reviews with me!




#FF4037
.9 oz / 26 g
Don't put up with another harsh winter or blistering summer wreaking havoc on your face. Moisturize and protect delicate skin with coconut and olive oils, combined with a unique blend of California fruit, and topped off with both shea and cocoa butters. Pat generously over clean face and neck each evening for amazing protection against weather’s worst.
Fragrance: 
Orange, lavender, and pine

This is included in Buy 5, Get the 6th FREE.
$15.00
EARN 150 perks
COSTS 1,500 perks

#DayzSparklePosh #PerfectlyPosh #Hydrating #WinterSkin #SummerSkin #PoshStarterKit #DecemberStarterKit2016 #WildCrafted #FaceBalm #GetPampered #Face  #WinterWeather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!