google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: I'm not posting anymore. No point.

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Friday, February 18, 2022

I'm not posting anymore. No point.

I'm not posting anymore. No point. Barely anything worth living for, I wish I could just take this page down and crawl into a fucking hole & die

Money issues consume me more than anyone knows or cares, depression consumes me even more, my life is a series of downs. I try to be hopeful, but the more I go on, the more it seems like there's no point. 


I wish I had anyone at all that cared. someone, I honestly don't care who.


Someone literally told me this today.


It's the story of my life. 


Well I'm tired of this literal daily feeling. Yearly theme. 


I'm sorry 


I'm so fucking depressed


I'm not strong.


I don't know how much longer I can do this. I'm sorry






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!