google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: WOWY

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

WOWY

 Please don't be afraid to talk to me.  

Right now I don't CARE what you did or didn't do. Too much time has been wasted. 
I just want to talk to you. πŸ™
You KNOW ME. 
I STILL DON'T know you. 
That I know I'm talking to at least.
And I didn't LIE.
back when this all started for ME, I LITERALLY didn't know anything. It all kinda crept up and I started seeing everything for what it TRULY was. In the mean time as time progressed, I had no expectations, I knew what I wanted but didn't expect it, I learned to stop expecting what I wanted long ago. Why? When you expect the world takes a dump on your plans, and wastes your time. But you had bailed, anyway. The more I tried to help the more you PUSHED me away and treated me like I was your enemy or something.

Then you blamed me for not saying anything til I Exploded on a few people, who most likely don't believe me and I honestly don't care. Possibly, most likely, a few of the wrong people.  I just need my BEST FRIEND dammit. Where are you? Just spying on me...
 πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ€“πŸ’”
USE YOUR WORDS


( PS this is NOT For any EX of Mine)

Oh and she's never gonna be the one who stands up for you. You can't put someone
 else's qualities in the girl you choose.
 Can't make her who you want, this isn't Dollhouse, she isn't Eliza Dushku... 



 But if that's gonna be the case... I've been Single for over a year. I'm about ready to find a connection. I want a valentine, at LEAST a card. Not sure where to start, but I don't date for sport, I date for life. I'm about ready for 
someone to build my empire with. 
A King Of My Heart. One who makes time for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!