google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Belittling ABUSIVE Ex Bf can FUCKING BITE ME

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Belittling ABUSIVE Ex Bf can FUCKING BITE ME






Oh, and Dan, YES YOU, PATHETIC LEECH, stay the F OFF MY BLOG. YOU HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND, you don't need to be On MY blog. You HAVEN'T LEFT MY HOME, BUT CAN'T STOP CHECKING IN ON ME, GETTING FUCKING JEALOUS OVER MY BEING SINGLE. Having someone maybe like me OMG oh No... 🙄
Go back to your new delusional supply, while you have her in your future faking mode. 

 Me having ANY eyes on me, I'm Not yours jerk. Stay off my page. 

This video is word for WORD about my ex.

Down to the financial abuse, lack of empathy, and stonewalling and blame shifting.



 


 I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER, you sit here on my blog, mad that I dropped your financially verbally abusive ass, I saying I'm the loony tunes, crazy bitch, idiot, moron, stupid ... How many things did you call me in the last 2 days? How many? 

 SHES GONNA REALIZE SHE WAS TRAPPED IN YOUR LOVEBOMBING TO SEE THE LAZY Mooch ON THE SURFACE. I'd he has money, he probably got it from family. LOVE GOGGLES SUCK. OH WELL, HER PROBLEM NOW. SORRY GIRL. ILL PRAY FOR YOUR DIGNITY AND SANITY, HES GOOD AT BELITTLING AND GASLIGHTING AND STONEWALLING. HES FANTASTIC AT PROJECTION TOO. IF you could make money by being like that, he'd be a millionaire... Wait plenty of millionaires are like that, he just doesn't have DRIVE. HE WANTS to mooch, he wants his mommy to pay his bills and his child support while he sits on his ass playing twiddledinks with his talents (meaning wasting his talents instead of using them)


He will promise to get his resume ready, then nothing will come of it. Iron the same clothes literally month after month, having not worn them yet. I been cutting his hair, shaving his back month after month for this Job App, this is now 8 years, times 12 months each, of waiting on him to get work. (h ohhh he's 2 jobs jobs with maybe 3 months each... 6 months of employment and he barely helped with bills when he did, he bought music equipment and yelled at me for mentioning bills, it's His Money, hell do what he wants with it 2 months later unemployed and not helping with bills again, 


She's gonna have years of haircuts before he actually applies himself.  He doesn't WANT to. He wants to mooch off his family and do nothing. I want him out of my home before I find work (I got 2 interviews right after I put in 2 applications, he applies at 2 in 2 years and didn't get an interview.  


So, honey, you better make money, cuz he may as well be your sugar baby.


Get OUT if you have your dignity, or send him to THERAPY AT LEAST ... DON'T LET HIM BELITTLE YOU MON...





And DAN, BE ANGRY ALL YOU WANT. YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT IN MY HOME SO Hear it out loud on my PERSONAL JOURNAL BLOG ONLINE. GET OUT OF MY PLACE, QUICKER. A YEAR IS LONG ENOUGH FOR ME... I'M OVER IT, AND YOU AND YOUR FACE. And your ABUSE. AND YOUR MOMS FINGER IN MY FACE. 





And um, when I stopped going 👇... I did that k after stopped enjoying you as a bf. I need a man that wants to take care of me, not one I need to baby and he doesn't have to do shit. So yeah I went a couple years not enjoying literally ANYTHING about you. I loved you, of course, but you using me, you didn't care about making Me   HAPPY, YOU just wanted to make YOU happy. Literally. Your not being a MAN WHO TAKES care of his woman, that woman sure af not gonna take care of that... Unless she's a doormat...   But go ahead and act like my staying with you an extra 3 years and letting you leech off me, eat my cooking, and abuse me repeatedly, yeah, sure act like I "stabbed you in the back"

Delusional Head case.


Abuse a dog for years, then get mad when the dog bites you, YOU'RE the problem. Not the dog. Oh yeah, you don't like "dogs" at least the year of them, and even thought you love our cats, they're terrified of your energy. Literally petrified.  Especially Kremlin. You say " if I find out who did this to Kremlin to make him this skittish" but you don't get that it's mostly YOU dude. Sorry. Learn how to treat animals, cats. Watch Jackson Galaxy. Cesar Millan


Not like you'll do anything that will make you grow and become a better person. Just find a new woman who will let you be the same jerk you've been for years.


You need at least 2 years of being single and working and paying bills before you're even READY for a new relationship, but you jumped into bed with her cuz, like Narcissists, they can't go without a relationship. Since I wouldn't feed your narcissism, you found a new supply. That's what it's called.



Oh, and you need a get anger management classes, because you go from 0-1000 red-faced blackout angry over the tiniest stuff. Especially when someone calls you on your abuse, then you start SCREAMING LIKE AN INFANT. 

God forbid you learn your issues and work on them...

You love to tell me how TRAUMATIC her life has Been, don't make her life more traumatic.



Have fun with your new apparently, according to you, more "broken" supply 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!