google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: I wonder, I know

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I wonder, I know

I wonder what it feels like to be someone's muse, Do you know how it feels like to have one?

Wonder what it feels like to be in love, with someone who returns the same intentions. 

I know what it feels like to feel all alone in room where they're all ignoring you're actions.

I know what if feels like to have no drive to be assertive, because they're insistent have having the last word in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!