google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Ruffling my feathers

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Ruffling my feathers

All I can do is cry when I think of you.

All I can do is wish I never went through this, sorry, sometimes it's true.


All these years cycling down the drain,

All these years of this toxicity, Inflicting each other's pain.


I'm not an angel, I definitely had my part, but you sit there & act like it's ALL my fault. 

YOU CAN'T EVEN STEP UP & BE AN ADULT. 


I PUT FAR too much energy into being disrespected & used, 

I'm tired of the constant emotional & financial abuse. 


When I stand up for myself, you inflict your blame & project your abuses on me,

You back me into a corner, & point your finger back at me times 3.


It's my fault that I'm a bird & you're a cat, 

it's my fault that you're hungry & I'm trapped. 

It's my fault , ALL I did was tweet, 

it's my fault my feather's are in your teeth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!