google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: I need a spark back in my sparkle

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I need a spark back in my sparkle

How do you be happy, when all you can feel is pain

How do you feel grateful, when you're coming up short again.

How do you count your blessings when you're struggling to survive.

After all these years, I don't even know how I'm Still Alive

I Pray & I pray, I watch funny movies, listen to happy music, but ALL I can do is cry, 

Wishing for a spark, wishing for some answers why. 

Because tomorrow is just another fucking day,

And all I do is question if I’ll ever find a way. 

I lost the spark to my sparkle far too

 long ago, wonder if someone found it, and maybe give it back, you know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!