google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: KremlinTheCats Blog: He's So Perfectly Posha, Cruelty Free

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Sunday, May 7, 2017

KremlinTheCats Blog: He's So Perfectly Posha, Cruelty Free

Guest Post from KremlinTheCat's Blog: He's So Perfectly Posha

Things are Stressful, even for me, POSHA... I chase Kremlin around all day, trying to get him to PLAY, but he is just a grump!! The rest of the time, I'm sleeping, or eating!!


My Mom used to take what she called pictures, til one day she yelled at her black square-ish boxy thing cuz it wouldn't turn on, and stopped pointing it at me to make these flat squares of me in them. 

She has been sad about it.. 

these are some of the old squares she made of me

Posha
Hello Sweetie

Posha
Night & Day Facial Meowsturizer

Posha
 Lil Snarky
She calls me  a Lil Snarky sometimes!!!
 She sells this smelly stuff, SHE loves it, but I don't love it..
But they don't use it on animals like me, only Humans, so that's why I like it!

Maybe she will get another square box thingy to make more me squares!!  It's kinda fun!!




#Cat #Kitten #Posh #Posha #PerfectlyPosh #CrueltyFree 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!