google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: No more email listings 😩🙏🏻

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

No more email listings 😩🙏🏻

 Hi. I am writing this to let you know that feedburner will not be sending you updates for my pages any longer so if you would like to keep updated 

Bookmark these links


https://dayzpage.blogspot.com

Http://dayzsparkleposh.po.sh

Follow me on Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest (but you might have to let me know you found me on my page 

I will most likely ask why you want to follow me... 


I will have a mailchimp set up but I believe I don’t have a net updated email list. Hope you come back to my page. 


Thank you! Stay updated!!


Love, 

Daynah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!