google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: I’d like to fly away now

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Sunday, June 20, 2021

I’d like to fly away now


I’m wasting away in this waiting game,

you have fun all you want, while I whither away. 

I’m done playing. I wasn’t born with all the luck. 

I’m FUCKIN HERE & I’m lonely, so fucking bitter & I’m Tired AF. 

I’m not built to be alone, I need love, hugs, touch, affection shown. I need to feel it, need to give it, when I’m alone, I don’t want to live.


But you’d all rather watch me crumble from a safe distance.  

While I’m trying to stay positive at the expense of my emotional resistance. 

But it’s like telling a starving child to have some gratitude, & wish for food... 

MAYBE he might eat..

That’s how I feel every day. 

But you none of you would get that, anyway. 


I feel like a bird locked in a cage, but you’d still expect me to fly away to a safe place. 

When you don’t understand someone’s limits nor their pain, 

yet you expect them to accept it til their circumstances change,

 but what If you’ve done everything for YEARS in your power, 

just to watch it all fall back into place & start back at square one, start all over?

Wishing and hoping won’t change when you’re TRAPPED,

 I need someone to open the fuckin latch. 


But here I just sit & wait, tweet & repeat, 

Waiting for someone to fucking notice while I melt in this heat. 



#freebritney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!