google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Destroyed

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Destroyed

 Maybe I should make an event out of DESTROYING my Aaron Carter Art.

 rip them up, splatter with red paint? 

I can send him the MESS when I'm done. 

Show him how I feel about him, his music now. Think he will CHERISH my destroyed art? I liked him better when he was just a face on a magazine. 

Nicole SURE wanted a copy for herself before she double crossed me, and snaked the prize she entered me for. 

Anytime I said "uh oh" or something she would freak out that I messed it up. Wonder why she cared so much... Not like she ACTUALLY did. 

But yeah, I might fuck some shit up.  Hope he likes my art project NOW.  Instead of waiting for me to send my awesome art, I'll take extra time to completely obliterate it. 


Have fun hanging that on YOUR WALL AARON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!