google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: I Haz Cake!?! The Bay Area Cake Ninja!

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I Haz Cake!?! The Bay Area Cake Ninja!

 Cheezburger.com Loves Cake Done Right!!



OMG!!!


 My friend from High School, Allison Stamm has spent the last few years making a name for herself as 

The Bay Areas'


 The Bay Area is a Little Bit Sweeter with her Epic and INCREDIBLY DETAILED cake designs at Cake Done Right!



A Couple Of Days Ago, Cheezburger.com Took Notice and someone posted her totally ADORABLE Butterfly Cake from a few years ago! How Totally Random and Awesome!





I took the liberty of Voting for HER Because EVERYTHING she does is Made of AWESOME!! OMG!! SO FREAKIN' Cool!! I am So Excited for her!

If you like her design too, you should totally give her a Thumbs Up and Share!!


 So far I have only gotten to SEE her cakes, But I love seeing what she posts, sometimes  get to watch her make and set up her cakes, but someday I will Finally get to taste one!  For Now it's just a Fantasy!


A Message for Allison from Me: 
Congrats Allison! I have loved watching you grow as an Artist, And I love to see All your Hard Work and Delicious Creativity is paying off more and more Each & Every Year!! I am a true fan, Artist to Artist, Friend to Friend!


Here are a few of my Favorite Cakes Done Right!





 LOOK AT THAT Steampunk Hat!! So much Detail!! And THE POURING SYRUP!?! 

Holy HOTCAKES!!

 And OMG the UNICORN CAKE!! 
It's Full On MAGIC!!





I swear, every cake looks better and better! 
"I WANT TO EAT THE TV!" 
Eherm... "Computer!" 
(What's that quote from?  Do you know?
*with exception to the computer part of course!)


If you live in the Bay Area and need a Beautiful Cake made with Love & Passion, and a LOT of Character, You should Totally check out Allisons' Cakes! 


It only credits her as 
which is what she used to go by before she established 



 (Visit Her Webpage Here and see all her Tasty Creations!) 


And Like her on her Facebook Page @CakeDoneRight


 I have a few favorite kinds of cake, but I love Red Velvet, Or anything with Buttercream Frosting, and I love White cake with Strawberries! But sometimes you Have to go with Chocolate right?

 What's Your favorite kind of Cake?
Leave your comments below!

Thank you so much for visiting my page! 
Have a Magical Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!