google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Posh Night!! New Fall Winter Catalog and My #PoshWishList

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Friday, August 4, 2017

Posh Night!! New Fall Winter Catalog and My #PoshWishList

Tonight was posh night, and for many of us, it was a peak into the NEW Fall Winter Catalog that is available NOW! Posh decided that they wanted to give ONE of us lucky Poshers 6 of our TOP Wishlist Items!! 









SO I went through the new CATALOG, and through MY POSH WEBSITE

and picked my TOP favorite, the ones I wanted MOST, THESE were my top picks







OK so I was born into a family of Coffee Lovers, I can't help it! This was the FIRST thing I was drawn to! That and the new chunk bar!!! I know a few other people who might want this too! 


 ESPRESSO YO'SELF
BODY SCRUB
8 oz / 227 g






Brighten your day and your skin with this stimulating scrub filled with coffee grounds and sugar to buff dry spots for a firmer, tighter look. A gentle combination of alpha hydroxy acids from fruit extracts offer exfoliation to reveal radiant looking skin with a fresh coffee scent. Massage onto wet skin from neck to toes in bath or shower 2–3 times per week. Rinse thoroughly and follow with moisturizer.
















Fragrance: 
Fresh ground coffee






yeah, these masks really don't need introduction, you could see why I want them!





PEARLFECTIONIST

EXFOLIATING 

FACE MASK
2 oz / 57 g


Prized by ancient civilizations for its revitalizing and illuminating properties, pearl powder helps exfoliate for radiant looking skin while sea buckthorn berry—a superfruit—moisturizes and conditions, thanks to its high concentration of omega-7 fatty acid. Plus, kaolin provides a deep down clean, resulting in a polished glow scented with candied blackberry and jasmine. Apply a thin layer to clean skin, leave on for 5–10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Follow with moisturizer.
Fragrance: 
Candied blackberry and jasmine






HOT AND GOLD

FIRMING FACE MASK
2 oz / 57 g

Firm and restore aging skin with colloidal gold, peridot, and caffeine while glycerin and panthenol—a form of vitamin B5—lock in hydration for a radiant complexion, scented with luxe florals, oud, and velvety moss. Apply to clean face, avoiding eye area. Let sit for 15–20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Fragrance: 
Florals, oud, and velvety moss






Last time, when There was a splurge with a different name, contained Gold,
 like this one, it was gone in 2 HOURS!!! 




My boyfriend LOOOOVES Lychee, SERIOUSLY, He could eat it All DAY LONG if he had the chance. I told him the New Posh Hair stuff had Lychee in it, and he was like 
OK, I want it! Yep! it's that simple! Lychee is great stuff

Plus, we NEED Shampoo and Conditioner, BAD! 
(good shampoo at least!) 





AS IF I HAIR
SHAMPOO

6 fl oz / 177 mL



Hydrate and replenish hair and scalp with this conditioning mask, formulated for all hair types. Moisturizing argan oil helps soften and smooth hair while ginkgo, lotus, and ginger extracts energize for beautiful, healthy looking strands. Apply mask to clean hair, concentrating on scalp. Leave on for 5–10 minutes and rinse. Dry as usual. If using out of the shower, wrap hair in a warm, wet towel.

Fragrance: Delicate citrus and juicy lychee









TRESSED TO IMPRESS
CONDITIONER

6 fl oz / 177 mL





Abyssinian oil and coconut extract moisturize and condition hair in this juicy citrus and lychee scented conditioner, formulated for all hair types. Tressed to Impress features quinoa to help smooth, detangle, and add shine, plus vitamin B5 for healthy looking locks. Work through clean, wet hair, concentrating on ends. Leave for 1–2 minutes and rinse.
Fragrance: 
Delicate citrus and juicy lychee




Last but not least, yes another hair product, I LOVE THEM!! I NEED THEM!! I am actually out of my Posh Shampoo and reduced to using my old box of non posh stuff.... my hair is bland and crispy lately... BLEH!! I NEED MY POSH!! My HAIR NEEDS POSH! 


ONE NIGHT STRAND
HAIR AND SCALP MASK

4 oz / 113 g


Hydrate and replenish hair and scalp with this conditioning mask, formulated for all hair types. Moisturizing argan oil helps soften and smooth hair while ginkgo, lotus, and ginger extracts energize for beautiful, healthy looking strands. Apply mask to clean hair, concentrating on scalp. Leave on for 5–10 minutes and rinse. Dry as usual. If using out of the shower, wrap hair in a warm, wet towel.
Fragrance: 
Delicate citrus and juicy lychee





I do not know how much time you have left, BUT if you take a look at the catalog mentioned above, or just visit My Posh Page (right below My Top 6 picks Image) and SIGN UP FOR PERKS, THEN Pick your TOP 6 Items and post them on your facebook with #PoshWishList 


(it is VERY important you sign up for perks first, on my webpage, that way you are in the posh system!)



What do you have on YOUR #PoshWishList?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!