google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Shop Big Save Big: First Huge Savings With Checkout 51!

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Shop Big Save Big: First Huge Savings With Checkout 51!




Shop Big Save Big: First Huge Savings With Checkout 51!




My First BIG Shopping Trip using 
Checkout 51 and Savings Star

 Sorry It has been a  few days.
I have been spending day and night calculating the best possible plan of action to get the most savings on my first HUGE shopping trip with savings cards and coupons. I planned long and hard on this one, lost sleep, but I think I did AMAZINGLY! Remember, I am not the Krazy Coupon Lady, or Couponing 101, YET! But I am here, standing along side you, showing the best possible ways that are sometimes missed by the greats, mentioned above!






So on my FIRST big trip, I planned around Checkout 51 and Savings Star.

 (I STILL missed the $10 bonus on Ibotta, due to NOT having a phone to use that works with the app. There would have been several MORE if I had been able to use it! )



As well as a couple other things
At Target I got 2 bottles of Heinz BBQ for $4, so I got 4 of them.
For every Bottle, I got $1 back on Checkout 51... 

Making Each Bottle $1...

Click Here for the rest of the post.
Find out how much I saved!

#Checkout51 #SB #SBSB #ShopBigSaveBig
#SavingStar #DayzPage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!