google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Love Hacks

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Monday, May 10, 2021

Love Hacks

 All up in my head, 

Sheets twisted in my bed, 

Squeeze my body pillow tight, 

Tossing & turning half the night


Every Day lonelier than the last

Even when I can't escape my past.

Pent up anger, rage & constant fears

Too much holding back my tears


So like Craig David, I just walked away

Took several years, til finally ONE day.

Nothing could keep me in that pain, 

of that constant emotional circling drain.


Now I just look forward, Never looking back

Had to kiss a few frogs, to learn a few Love hacks.

Had to stand up to mistreatment to regain my Own Power

Many Meditations in the Midnight Hour.


Coming into my own Like I've always meant to be

Finally fucking FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME. 

Now I just Express that love in any way I can, 

to the people who will actually love me for who I really am. 


I still have my bad days, sad days, low days

I still have no one to ease the stagnant energy flow days

I still have thoughts I can't escape

But instead I blanket myself IN my own Love Cape. 


To save my own heart, my soul from cracking

"just gotta keep your chin up & keep to that love hacking 

not to CHANGE others to fit YOU, but to hack the bad moments, 

from coming between you. "


444th Post (some unpublished)


#lovehack #lovehacks #sparklep8nter #sparklep8nterpoetry #poetry #poem #loveyourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!