google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Why I think Yeti on Masked Singer could be Aaron Carter! OR Omarion lol!

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Why I think Yeti on Masked Singer could be Aaron Carter! OR Omarion lol!

 Ok I know it very well could be Omarion which I thought at first, and even STILL in pieces sometimes lots lead to him to... but not as many  as ALL THE CLUES seem to SCREAM AARON CARTER to me!! and the more I listen the more his voice does too. Is it just wishful thinking?






Yeti is ALL ABOUT love Love LOVE, Aphrodite TEES... HIS Love Brand? THE Love tees SWEATSHIRTS at Aaron Carter Dot Com?? His LOVE album


Rabbit behind the heart ( hes the year of the Rabbit 1987)

  (though Omarion has the love & hip hop clue and the ice box clue, aarons got WARM SNOW with THE WINTER HAVENS



Yeti Grew up with many women (all his sisters and mom) the Golden Girls clue ALSO made me think of Iko Iko the grandma song, THAT OR FOOLS GOLD.... OR that GOLDEN GIRLS AND AARON ARE BOTH FROM FLORIDA?????


“The WILD CARDER” comment from Nick Cannon, and the fact that Both sang New Edition songs, 

Bull Dog  the WILD CARDER sang Candy Girl... Nick had said “ That’s what I was trying to do LAST WEEK” made me think he was redirecting his performance as a CLUE...

 AARONS SONG I Want Candy... 🙏🏻🙌🏻💖


He grew up as a child star-most yetis grow up to be monsters, (rough lives from what they’ve been through and get bashed by the public) 

He’s the wildest wild card yet! So is Aaron lol 😂  I WANT HIM ON THE SHOW so bad! EVEN IF he SAYS he won't, I DON"T care I believe in him! 

AND I KNOW HE WATCHES, sometimes were watching at the same time! (even when it isn't on!)

Ok SOMEONE TOLD ME MEL just followed MASKED SINGER TODAY 😳

The FireWood could refer to his Fire sign OR Aarons song Pyro, the Hearts could ALSO refer to his song Crush On You, 

PLUS he’s got kind of a bad rep like the abominable snowman but he’s really just misunderstood.


Then the Vanilla Ice thing is a Personal Reason I think it’s him, can’t explain it really. Just a feeling 



 the more and more I DIG the more I connect to him. 

i could have another Wishful thinking on my hands, but something tells me about this one...

AND a few of my friends agree! 





UPDATE 


 these are lyrics to aarons song "im not to young but im not too old"

I'm tellin you again, I`ll wind up in the video,

catch me in the studio

That's my life bro!

It's in my blood, It ain`t my fault.

You wanna step to me?

We can take it to the asfault.

Shoot some hoops, kid, Slam dunk the funk

Battle on the roller blades you callin me a punk?

Bring on the skateboards or the BMX

Show me what you got

Is that all? Please Next...


but then there's this for Omarion

"With a little help from his mother, we found out more about Omarion’s previous professional rollerblading career, his made-up girlfriend Jazzy and a hopeful sequel for You Got Served. On top of all that, the man does a great 50 Cent impersonation."

from this article

2007 Rewind – Omarion: Three Times Dope


I'm VERY discouraged! 


Hold the EFF UP... Omarion loves jambalaya, not donuts... 

(though some say it’s for his O IN OMARION...  but they could do Onion rings too...)





though some say it’s for his O IN OMARION... 

but AARON LOVES DONUTS... he ATE DONUTS on the way to his Boxing Conference 🍩



Aaand he RIDES DONUTS TOO!

Omarion, don’t know if he’s into country 

For the “the line dancing clue”

BUT
AARON is known to listen to country from time to time. EARL DOES TOO LMFAO 😂🙏🏻🙌🏻

He even has some work for an album possibly! He’s talked about it in the past!!

  YETI, PuhhhhLEEEAASE be AARON CARTER! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻


dang it #JoeyContino is Probably Right it's MOST likely Omarion LMFAO, but I DON'T care, I DON'T HAVE to be right, I can still want who I want there,  I can STILL guess BOTH lmfao...  
It's a GAME, and Maybe it will happen one day (HINT HINT) or maybe I see a future Masked Dancer? 😉 🔮

#maskedsinger #yetimask #aaroncarter #omarion #yeti #mask #dayzmaskedguesses #themaskedsinger #warmsnow #thewinterhavens #candygirl #newedition #nickcannon #thenickcannon #bulldogmask #thewildcarder #wildcard #wildcarder #warmsnow #thewinterhavens 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!