google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Why Freddy Highmore could be Ice Cream on Masked singer

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Why Freddy Highmore could be Ice Cream on Masked singer

Ok so at first I was thinking Ice Cream to be Aaron Carter, I had several things going for him being ice cream. However the only Valentines Day thing I could fit was some sort of event on Valentines Day several years ago, and his ex being named Lina Valentina. 

(upon further research, I totally didn't not this, and WHY NOT?)


To celebrate Valentine's Day and promote the album's release, Carter released a newly recorded and remixed version of his top ten hit from 2000, "I Want Candy", on February 14, 2018.[7]

MAN masked singer screwed up lmfao
totally should have been Aaron


He does Remind me of Ice Cream! Probably The Good Ice Cream! (The Good Doctor Joke)



But being that There has been a reveal... I feel like I am going with my friend Lauren with her guess of Freddie Highmore, who's Birthday IS Valentines Day, and he's KNOWN for Sweets! I mean there's the whole Chocolate FACTORY THING!  

  Wasn't he also August Rush?
There's That, Or Lance Bass who her other guess was, but I cant fit Valentines Day with Lance

Just remember If I'm Right, My friend Lauren is who inspired My Guess!!  

 #icecream #maskedsinger #themaskedsinger #maskedsingericecream #valentinesday #freddiehighmore #AaronCarter #TheGoodDoctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!