google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Stare At My Hair Tea Tree & Neem Oil Hair Mask

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Monday, March 11, 2019

Stare At My Hair Tea Tree & Neem Oil Hair Mask




THINGS TO TALK ABOUT

  • Deep cleans scalp and hair from root to end
  • Provides a cooling and refreshing tingle that soothes your scalp
  • Hydrates and nourishes for stronger, shinier, healthier looking hair and scalp
  • Supports healthy hair growth
  • Tames frizz
  • Great as an overnight hair mask

WHAT MAKES IT NATURALLY PAMPERING

  • Tea tree provides a deep clean for a healthier looking scalp
  • Neem flower oil promotes shiny hair
  • Shea butter from our Shea Sisterhood Co-op deeply conditions, moisturizes, and hydrates hair

USE AND INSTRUCTIONS

Apply generously to wet hair before shampooing. Allow mask to nourish hair for 10 minutes, then wash, rinse, and style. Use up to three times per week.

FRAGRANCE

Tea tree and peppermint



Stare At My Hair Mask
 http://bit.ly/DSPStareAtMyHair (Select and Go)
🌿 
.
.
.
.
.
.
💆‍♀️💖
I can't wait to get my hair in this Deep Cleaning Hair Mask!! Some Poshers even Mask instead of Shampooing!! Leave on overnight for a super deep clean!! Then shampoo & condition in the morning! Just a couple more days til I get mine!! Who else wants some?!?


I'm ready for my hair treatment!! AND I got Mine Free with Perks!!

Sign up for Perks before you place your order (when you place order in my party, I earn Perks too!! 





#dayzsparkleposh #DayzSparklePosh #hairmasknatural #teatreeoil #neemoil #neem #deepclean #hairmask #naturallybased #defrizz #defrizzer #defrizzers #dryscalp #dryscalprelief   #hairmask #hairmasknatural #frizzyhair #dandruff #dandrufftreatment #dandrufftreatment  #curlyhair #curlynaturalhair #veganhair #veganhaircare 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!