google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: What's Your New Years Rosé-lution?

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Sunday, December 31, 2017

What's Your New Years Rosé-lution?



New Years Specials
I don't know about you, but The More Sparkle, the better!!  This is Finally Available on My Website!! I haven't personally tried it, YET, I plan on getting it soon though, if it's not GONE FIRST!! 





New Years Rosé-lution™






Spend Over $75 on Catalog Items and get Free Shipping

 

Glowing, radiant skin is a New Year’s resolution worth keeping. Add a luminous touch to your complexion with warm rose gold in this ultra-concentrated liquid highlighter filled with shimmering mica for face and body. Dot and blend on high points of face and collarbone. Can be worn alone or with makeup. 

 

 Here are the many ways you can use it!!

 (Not me pictured. When I get this Item, I will update Images!)




 

Just Imagine using 

 New Years Rosé-lution™

on your face, and then using 

 Good Goddess

 All Over Your Body!!! 

You will Shimmer At the end of Winter And Shine this Spring! 





#dayzsparkleposh #freeshipping #glowingskin #glowing #hightlighter #newyears #newyearseve #newyearsresolution #newyearsroselution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!