google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: Posh Week Buy 4 Get 1 Free Page 1

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Posh Week Buy 4 Get 1 Free Page 1





 I am sorry I have not been posting for a couple of days.  My computer is on the Fritz, and makes posting here difficult. Have no fear, That will change! 

I am going to post more often, and soon will be posting that Contest (I am thinking New Years Themed!)  

My New Years Resolution next year will be to have contests more often!) 



 RIGHT NOW until November 30th

We have 
Buy 5 4 Get 1 Free!! 













There are FAR TOO MANY to post each and every one!! 


SO Instead I will show you this way







I have Gender Bender and it has MANY MANY MANY USES. Because it is Charcoal, Not only is it GREAT on Skin (especially acne prone skin!)  




 
It has cleaning properties as well!! 
Like Laundry!








 Make Up Remover & Brush Cleaner



 Whether you love your Brushes
 or Beauty Blenders are your choice, Gender Bender is RIGHT for Cleaning up!





 THAT Isn't All by a LONG SHOT!!








 BFF


 

Old Packaging, New Packaging Below
Best Face Forever is SUCH A GREAT FACE WASH! Right now, for me, it's a toss up between BFF and Complexion Perfection 









 




 
And Hips Don't Lie is a MIRACLE!! Tightens skin to diminish Dimpling and Cellulite! 











Results May Vary, These are NOT my personal results, I will show you MY results Soon! 





  



 












Cackle Spackle was a Halloween Favorite Last Year that KEPT it's place in the top of POSH ROYALTY

I LOVE it too!

This is the Old Label, do not be alarmed if it looks different when you order it!

It even made  


   

It cleans DEEP DOWN in your pores to pull out all the nasty toxins you collect throughout the day!!








I have Be Sweet Stand Tall Wear A Crown. It's delightful! Exfoliating Coconut Shell with Pineapple CHUNKS throughout the whole thing!

I also have Dive In, great Gift for Guys!! Great Gift For Ocean Dwellers! Rich in algae!

Hot and Gold a firming face mask with Caffeine and GOLD! who doesn't want to pamper themselves in Gold?

 Have had Hello Sweetie, but my mom fell in love with it! Just Chillin is on my "tried" list and WORKS for Sore Muscles, but also Soothes BURNS!!
I have only TRIED Moisturize 911 but I LOVED IT!! Actually, I just tried a sample for a few days, but I kinda even liked it more than Night & Day! and I LOVE Night & Day!) OMG Moisturize 911 MY NEXT ONE!!

And I know a couple of COFFEE LOVERS that will want Where You Bean All My Life!!




Beach Hair Don't Care is a TOP Hair Fave of Mine!!






My Friends use it too!!


All our Lavender Items for Lavender Lovers!!


I also use Good Hydrations as an in shower lotion


Great Stuff especially for Lavendar Lovers! Great for A Shower or Bath RIGHT before Bed! 



 I also have Pineapple Pick Me Up which is great as a light exfoliating mask! (NOT the scrubby kind)


It gives you SUPER SOFT SKIN! Follow with a  Facial Moisturizer (like Moisturize 911)!!
  




 Honey Honey Healing Body Creme




 



Is great for super dry skin that needs extra love! 



 




Lemon & Honey make a dynamic duo!!



 












Remember 
to Sign Up For Perks!! You will EARN Perks on EVERY Purchase!!






 









***Page 2***





YES!! THERE'S MORE!!



















#buy4get1 #buy4get1free #christmas #christmasgifts #christmassale #christmasspecial #christmaspresents #greatchristmasgifts #christmasgiftideas #christmaspresentideas  #coffeelovers #holiday #holidaysale #holidaysales #honey #healing #lemon #pampering #presents #soremusces #soothesburns#stockingstuffers
#perks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!