google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 DayzPage: First Day of October!!

THIS SALE!! IT'S SO RICH!!

THIS SALE!!  IT'S  SO RICH!!
Basque in the Luxuriousness that is Posh!!

Add me

Saturday, October 1, 2016

First Day of October!!



Today is the first day of October, So I think it's a great day to post my first official post for DayzPage.
I am Daynah, Also known as SparkleP8nter for my Graphic Arts, and #RandomRecognizer on my TV Movie Trivia Blog!  THIS blog will be the initial place to find all of the above. All my posts will be mentioned here, anything that doesn't fit on either other blog will also go here...

Please take a moment to subscribe to my posts above where it says Follow By Email.
You will be updated Every time I post, so you don't miss anything!  




I think of it this way. I have always been in love with boxes, Not very good at organizing, but still loving boxes with each thing for each place, Well this one will be like my junk drawer!! I have a lot of random ideas, graphics that I make, people I want to talk about, and sometimes there is no category for it!


And my FIRST ORDER OF NEW BUSINESS?
MY NEW APP!!
Trick Or Treat SLOTS!!
Tired of waiting for Halloween!?!
Pass the time playing slots!!
No Cash or Credit Card NEEDED!!
its just for fun anyway!! 
 (don't forget to close the app when you aren't using it so it doesn't eat the battery!!

Download it  HERE for ANDROID NOW! 
Soon to be on Google play and Amazon Apps if enough people want it!!! 

For now, Just Retweet my game and facebook posts to share! Thank you! 







I'm already having a Ton of fun!!

Thanks for visiting DayzPage!!


Don't Forget to add me Facebook and Twitter below 
with the LARGE Social Media Icons BELOW!!
They LOOK like this image right here, and can be found at the
bottom of each post












If you like This post or any other post, 
Please feel free to share with the SMALL media buttons below
Right down here! They look like the above image.
 Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?

Thinking of Making Some Extra Cash This Holiday Season?
Love to Pamper the ones you love? Looking for Better Ingredients You are PROUD to use? Perfectly Posh Is PERFECT for you!